Thursday, April 14, 2011

4.14.11

AYNSLEY:
Clearly, I am not a reliable reporter. I apologize! In my defense, it's hard to know what's going on from across the country. So, I'm heading back to Seattle very early Monday morning to spend Passover with my family. I hope to be able to deliver much more accurate information next week!

So far Mom's pathology reports are looking negative. As in, no discernible infections right now. But we haven't gotten official word either way. Today, Mom has been really tired and sleeping a lot. But she enjoyed some corned beef sandwich for lunch between naps. And she said that she felt so much better than yesterday. The fever is gone, or almost gone-thanks to Tylenol (and maybe some other mysterious workings that I don't understand). So, we plug along from this point. And hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment