Today was all good news:
- All of Mom's infection cultures have come back negative, which means whatever infection was going on is very mild and already responding to treatment
- Mom only needs to stay on antibiotics for two weeks, not six as previously thought
- My parents are back at the Kline, where they are much more comfortable and can sleep easier
- Mom's pain has subsided considerably
- Mom's appetite has returned
Thanks so much to everyone who sent all their healing thoughts and prayers. It's amazing what such a vast collection of love can achieve.